Monday 10 June 2013

Check List For surrendering Service tax registration

1) print out the filled application for surrender with signature of director/partner proprioter/authorised person at the end of apllication
2) Copy of ST-2 Issued by the department
3) Copy of last ST-3 filled as on the date of surrender
4) Reason for surrender
5) Declaration for surrender of ST-2
FORM 0F DECLARATION & SURRENDER OF ST-2
(In terms of Notification No 04/2007-51 dated 01.03.2007 and sub-rule (7) & (8) of Rule 4 of Service Tax Rules, 1994)
To
The Superintendent of Service Tax,
Sir,
Sub: Surrender of Service Tax Registration ST-2 Certificate -  reg.
  I/We………………..  Partner/proprietor/Director of   M/s ……………..situated at Mumbai hereby declare that I/ We are/were engaged in providing the services, namely…………….from the above said premises. I/ We have paid all the Service Tax and Education Cess alongwith interest (if applicable) till date. Neither any Govt. dues nor any liability/ demand of Service Tax/ Interest/ proceedings are pending against me/us. I/We have also filed the half yearly Returns, i.e. ST-3 Returns covering the period upto ………. The total turnover of my/ our firm/ company for the financial year       is amounting to Rs……………………
I/ We hereby undertake that if any Govt. dues are found to be recoverable from us in future and demanded by the Department, I/ We shall pay them immediately alongwith interest.
I/ We hereby surrender the ST-2 Certificate bearing No  as I/ we cease to provide taxable service and/ or availing the exemption under Notification No..............................

(Signature)
(Name of partner/ Proprietor/ Directors)
Place: Date:
*Please strike out whatever not applicable

No comments:

Post a Comment