PROCEDURE REQUIRED FOR SERVICE TAX REGISTRATION.
The application for Service Tax registration has to be filed via ST-1 FORM which can be submitted online.
1. First of all assessee has to login on ACES website. Assessee has to fill the ST-1 FORM which he will get under REGtab.
2. On applying for Service Tax Registration online , an assessee is required to take a print of the ST-1 FORM and relevant document to the Commissionerate with whom you are registering yourself.
3. The Superintendent shall after verification of ST-1 FORM either grant the service tax registration certificate (ST-2) to the assessee or send intimation for non acceptance of Service Tax Registration.
4. If either of the above 2 option is not exercised within 2 days by the Superintendent , the Service Tax Registration shall be deemed to have been granted.
How TaxOrigin Can Help you in Registration of Service Tax ?
- TaxOrigin can help you to register your business with Service Tax authorities within 6 to 12 days subject to Government processing time.
- Experts from TaxOrigin shall understand the specific requirements regarding your business and based on various inputs shall fill up and submit Form ST 1 online.
- On getting the signature on Form ST 1 and collection of supporting documents, our team shall assist you for verification of documents and Form ST 1 with the Service Tax Department who shall in turn allot the Service Tax Registration number in form ST 2.